1. I can't access the store part of the website, it gives me an error message:

"Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details."

It's been this way for a couple of days and thought I'd let you know.

Before this I noticed I was got a similar error trying to load the premade manikins page in the store.

2. http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4645.0

I started this thread today about the issue.

I wrote to them a while ago and was told, they believe it's due to traffic on the site. 

3. Thank you, NBS1985, appreciate the information. :)

It works for me again as well.

4. We're unfortunately having some difficulty with the back end but we're doing what we can to get it back online. Our web tech is looking into it to see what the issue is. We apologize for inconvenience and hope you'll keep trying to log in.

5. It seems that our issue over site overload is now fixed and we're back to normal.

6. Is the store down again?

I want to log in and check my configurations but did get the applcation error again.

Could you please check this out?

Thank you very much.

7. Yes, it's down again. We are aware and we are on top of it. It's a memory leak which may take some time to fix. In the meantime we reset the system as necessary. Unfortunate growing pains.

You must log in to post.

About this topic

• Posted by Darth_Wimpy 4 years ago. There are 7 posts. The latest reply is from Sinthetics.