1. I just thought I would let the folks here know about a Sinthetics-related "event", of sorts, that is happening over at OurDollCommunity.  I'm posting a series of photo stories, essays and fashion shoots taken over sixty days.  Each day brings a new shoot with between ten and fifty photos attached to it.  The photos all feature my Sinthetics 2D doll Ashleigh/Sinthia.  (One body, two heads.)  I just posted Day 8, and it's been a blast.  Sinthetics dolls are amazing to work with.

You can join in the fun here: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4049.0

2. Tut,

I have been following your photos on ODC with great interest.  I really like what you are doing.

HOWEVER.....

The top photo (above) where she seems to be suppressing a smile is just priceless.  I *really* like it.

Keep up the good work.  I like admiring from afar.

3. Hey Perry!  I'm so glad to hear from you.  I've missed you and your dolls on the forums.

It's good to know that someone of your caliber is enjoying my little project.  And yes, that photo of Ashleigh is one of my favorites.
    I know you have your own motivations, but want to reiterate how good it is to hear from you.

4. You're doing us proud, KingTut and the girls look like they're loving life in the Pyramid!

You must log in to post.

About this topic

• Posted by KingTut 5 years ago. There are 4 posts. The latest reply is from Sinthetics.

No tags yet.