1. Is there any hope of a muscular female body type?

2. I think that will depend how muscular muscular is?

Personaly I have a crush for fitness models when they arent overdone. A hint of muscle definition on a female body is to die for imho. If we could get a body like some WWE Divas (Kelly Kelly or Marice; no Beth Phoenix please) I would be very happy :D

I think Body 1 has a great tummy area which show the belly muscles perfectely, throw in a little bit wider shoulders and you are alomost done. All you nead are a pair of muscular arms, muscular legs with nice upper tights and a matching booty and you are done.....

If you look for this body type coulnt me in. If you look for more muscles (ala Beth Phoenix) I think I will pass....

Just my two cents,
    Meschler

3. Oh by the way: If I could choose the samples the new body would be sculpted after I would take the art of Luis Royo :D

Imho he draws the best women in the whole world and his ladies are both stunning beautyfull with all the curves in the right places and muscular at the same time....

Maybe some day Sinthetics will release a body which is sculpted after the art of Luis Royo. Then its time for me and my warrior queen to pack our swords and went to war :D

Just my two cents,
    Meschler 

4. This is the type of body the OP was asking about...

5. I was affraid that the OP had something like the image above in mind :(

No way that this is a body I want. I am looking more to a body like this or this !!

These fitness models have great looking bodys with nice muscle deffinition without being overdone.

If a group forms to make this kind of body count me in. As I mentioned before body 1B would make a realy great starting point. Throw in some nice arms and legs and you are almost done. Somekind of "hybrid body" between bodys 1B and 2D comes to my mind......

Just my two cents,
    Meschler

6. I'm with meschler.  I love seeing a little bit of bicep definition and definition in the core and thighs.  Go beyond that, though and I think we lose the feminine ideal in terms of appearance.  I think Boris Vallejos tended to capture that ideal Amazon balance of strength and feminine curves in his artwork.

7. I'm with meschler on this.  I love seeing a little bit of bicep definition and definition in the core and thighs.  Go beyond that, though and I think we lose the feminine ideal in terms of appearance.  I think Boris Vallejos tended to capture that ideal Amazon balance of strength and feminine curves in his artwork.

A doll looking like the examples meschler posted would be of interest to me, but not the body type the OP is looking for.  Sorry. :(

8. Keep the discussion going. If a consensus is reached you only need a group of 3 or 4 to make a custom commission work.

9. @ KingTut

Jepp, Boris Vallejo draws very attractive women. They have all the roundings on the right places coupled with nice (not overdone) muscles. Also Julie Bell (which was inspired by the Art of Boris Vallejo) draws realy great females. Personaly I like Luis Royo more but I think they are all realy great artists and capture the female form at it's best...

@Sinthetics
    I think Body 1B will be a realy good statring point for a project like this. Some modification here and there and you are done (maybe this is wishfull thinking and I didnt know enough how much work will go into a new body) but we could at least give this one a try. Maybe you could post this "official" in ourdollcommunity and maybe some others are interested in a "fitness body"?

Just my two cents,
    Meschler

10. Hi Meschler

If Matt is going to do an entirely  new body it makes as much sense to start from scratch as it does to start from existing. The benefit of starting from scratch is that you get exactly the proportions you want. It would be his preference to do that and the costs would be the same for the buyers anyway. Matt is very familiar with all the artists you mention - he has their books to use as reference from his prior sculpting assignments. If you guys are trying to start a group I would recommend that you post to various forums to try to get people to join you. It means more when the actual clients round each other up than if we try to do it. When we've tried to assist in these things they typically fail. Maybe you all will have better luck at finding people with similar interests. If it gets to a point of serious inquiry we are happy to get involved, but at that point discussion will be through emails for everyone's privacy.

You must log in to post.

About this topic

• Posted by Supergirl 4 years ago. There are 9 posts. The latest reply is from Sinthetics.

Tags