1. Hi Sinthetics, I wanted to know how to change my Avatar. I have only seen one person so far that has been able to do it.

If there are any other people with tech questions, feel free to post them here.

2. As silly as this sounds, we have no idea. This forum is super basic (intentionally) which is why it doesn't have Quote features, smilies or anything else like that. While we want to easily communicate with people interested in Sinthetics, we don't want to compete with the other open doll forums. If someone does know how to change the avatar though, I'd be happy to hear how it's done since we have a standard as well.

3. Hi there,

The forum itself does not support avatars. However, what you are seeing are called "Gravatars" - a way to have an Avatar image that persists across sites and is linked (without exposing it) to your email address. Most Wordpress sites and forums support these.

If you'd like to configure one, you can go to:

Next time you visit the site, it should correctly show your avatar.

Hope that helps!

4. Thanks Calciphus! To all wondering, he's our resident website genius!

5. Thanks calciphus!  That works great, and it's always nice to learn something new!

You must log in to post.

About this topic

• Posted by roustabout 7 years ago. There are 5 posts. The latest reply is from HB.

No tags yet.