1. The heat option can it be used for the uk as we use 240volts and I gather your unit is 110volts
    will it have a converter?
    if not how do I get around using the correct voltage.

  2. You can purchase a conversion adapter in the UK to use. It's the same as any travel adapter to make electrical items work overseas. They're not very expensive. We find them here at electronics stores and travel stores.


You must log in to post.

About this topic

  • Posted by terry 7 years ago. There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from Sinthetics.

No tags yet.